Law Office of Ronald A. Cabanayan
Law Office ofRonald A. Cabanayan

DUI ~ Criminal Defense ~ Immigration/Naturalization

Se Habla Español


Posts tagged "blog"

Can I lose my status as a naturalized citizen?

You spent years working to become a U.S. citizen. After obtaining your green card, you fulfilled all the requirements to qualify for naturalization. You may have had to learn English and study for the civics test. Perhaps you took a class or worked with a coach to prepare for your interview. It is possible you spent time on more than one waiting list throughout the process.

Email Us For Response

Don’t Hesitate To Get Started

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Law Office ofRonald A. Cabanayan

31 N. 2nd Street
Suite 321
San Jose, CA 95113

Phone: 408-758-5673
Fax: 408-409-2547
San Jose Law Office Map