Justice Is On Your Side
Meet the "Claw of Justice"
Ronald A. Cabanayan focuses on DUI, criminal defense, and immigration/naturalization. His network of highly qualified mentors and advisers has a combined experience of over 50 years that he can bring to work for you. This is what he calls the Claw Network. Ronald is admitted to practice in all California courts and in Federal Court, Northern District of California. Professional organization memberships include California DUI Lawyers Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, National College for DUI Defense, Santa Clara County Bar Association, San Mateo County Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
As a local attorney who lives, works, was educated, and grew up in the San Jose area, Ronald works hard to resolve cases in a timely manner while advocating for the best result. He is well known for his integrity, honesty and knowledge. His goal is to provide excellent legal representation in an efficient, cost-effective manner. He is committed to providing individualized attention to your needs.
Ronald is currently sitting as the vice chair for the Appeals Hearing Board for the City of San Jose. He is an adjunct professor of legal studies at Evergreen Valley College, San Jose.
"The core of my practice is helping those members of my community located in and around San Jose because this is where I grew up. Many of my cases involve helping those facing criminal charges having an impact upon their immigration status as well as helping those in need of affordable representation in criminal and civil courts. The Claw of Justice will fight for you." -Ronald A. Cabanayan
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- Adjunct Professor, Lincoln Law School of San Jose
- Adjunct Professor, Legal Studies, Evergreen Valley College, San Jose
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- California DUI Lawyers Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- American Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- Appeals Hearing Board, City of San Jose, Vice Chair, Present